Thursday, September 6, 2007

It's been a long week....

It's been a long week...and there's still one more day 'til the weekend. I'm tired - but I'm glad to be home with the cats, the couch and the computer.
I woke up at 1:25 am this morning wrestling with my mind, my thoughts and lots of memories. I wished I had someone to talk with....someone who would listen to my middle-of-the-night madness so I could rest in peace. I thought, wouldn't it be great to have a front porch with a few rocking chairs where people could sit and talk about their day, their hopes and dreams, their troubles, their relationships and not have to a pay a therapist?! I figured if I had the idea somebody else probably did as well - so I decided to create this blog for us.
Welcome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My grandfather used to sit on the front porch in his rocking chair. He would sit there for hours just listening to the river flowing. Lots of quiet contemplation. Peaceful. Maybe there is something to that. Rest. Relax. Enjoy. Be at peace with who you are, where you are, and the path your life has taken. Peace.